Challenging races dedicated to personal fitness and athletic competition
You are welcome to volunteer as much as you want to help support the Triple Crown of Running races!
A new volunteer form must be completed each year even if you volunteered in the past.
Thank you! We appreciate you because it takes hundreds of VOLUNTEERS to make these races successful each year!
Restrictions and Benefits
- Garden of the Gods 10 Mile Run: Sunday, June 8, 2014 - Done
- Summer Roundup Trail Run 12K: Sunday, July 6, 2014 - Done
- Pikes Peak Ascent: Saturday, August 16, 2014
- Pikes Peak Marathon: Sunday, August 17, 2014
- Volunteers MUST be at least 12 years of age to volunteer.
- Volunteers aged 12 to 16 must have parent/guardian with them at all times while volunteering
- All volunteers get a free t-shirt identifying them as a member of the Race Crew, a key factor in the success of the races!
- All volunteers get to have the most fun at helping make the most challenging races in America a success!
Volunteer Registration Form